Thanks; APTA for a $10,000 grant & MAPTA for a $1,000 grant
for our Paddle Hut which is now inplace.
Basic Paddle tips!;
* Bend your knees on screens lobs.
* Try to meet the ball on deck lobs (in other words keep your feet active)
* Don't always look for powerful drives try to drive for spots (right hip for right handed opponents)
* Use the middle of the court 70% of the time on serves and overheads (Don't just go to the corners)
* Try to be quiet at net! (if your feet are active in volleys you, will miss tons)
* Lastly the best line that you have all heard before!!
"Let the game come to you" (When you get this line your game will take off)!